Our small-animal vets and tertiary-qualified veterinary nursing team all have wide experience in companion-animal medicine and surgery, and offer your treasured pet the very best care including:
- Complex surgical services from severe trauma and orthopaedic repair, to cancer surgery and spinal surgery.
- A wide range of surgical services from emergency procedures to elective de-sexing.
- Individualised pain management to minimise discomfort.
- Safe, modern anaesthetic techniques.
- New high-definition digital ultrasound technology.
- Endoscopy Services.
- External laboratory procedures.
- Micro Chipping.
- External Laboratory diagnosis.
- Digital radiography.
- Vaccinations and regular health check-ups.
- Nutritional advice.
- Worm and flea applications.
- End of life services, burial, cremations.
Dentistry is a growing area within our practice. We have a pneumatic dental unit as well as digital dental radiology, which allows us to carry out all dental procedures quickly and effectively therefore, minimising the time our patients spend under anaesthesia.
We are an NZVA Accredited micro chipping centre qualified to permanently identify your pet.
Confused about your pet’s diet? We stock a range of the highest quality pet foods and our trained reception staff can help you make the best selection.
We have a comprehensive in-house laboratory onsite here at our clinic.
Along with a physical examination of your pet from ‘nose-to-tail’ checking parameters such as temperature and heart rate, a blood test can offer a multitude of various information about the internal physiology of your pet, including renal functionality, infection and anemia. This assists to serve as an invaluable initial diagnostic tool as to identify what may be going on with your beloved fur friend.
The attending veterinarian will discuss with you the most appropriate testing for your pet depending on the presenting clinical symptoms.