Our small-animal vets and tertiary-qualified veterinary nursing team all have wide experience in companion-animal medicine and surgery, and offer your treasured pet the very best care including:
- Complex surgical services from severe trauma and orthopaedic repair, to cancer surgery and spinal surgery.
- A wide range of surgical services from emergency procedures to elective de-sexing.
- Individualised pain management to minimise discomfort.
- Safe, modern anaesthetic techniques.
- New high-definition digital ultrasound technology.
- Endoscopy Services.
- External laboratory procedures.
- Micro Chipping.
- External Laboratory diagnosis.
- Digital radiography.
- Vaccinations and regular health check-ups.
- Nutritional advice.
- Worm and flea applications.
- End of life services, burial, cremations.
Dentistry is a growing area within our practice. We have a pneumatic dental unit as well as digital dental radiology, which allows us to carry out all dental procedures quickly and effectively therefore, minimising the time our patients spend under anaesthesia.
We are an NZVA Accredited micro chipping centre qualified to permanently identify your pet.
Confused about your pet’s diet? We stock a range of the highest quality pet foods and our trained reception staff can help you make the best selection.